Monday, February 11, 2013

Great Stories by Jonathan Moeller

When I started reading books on my Kindle, Jonathan Moeller was one of the first authors that I picked up. I've never been disappointed with any of his books. The Demonsouled series is a great story about a troubled knight who must learn to overcome his own dark, inner nature. Each book in the series draws you in more than the one before it.

While I was waiting for the release of the latest in The Demonsouled series, I started reading The Ghost Series. This second series about a young woman turned assassin/spy drew me in even more than the first, and I found myself reading one after the other. I recently picked up Ghost in the Stone, the latest in this line and after only the first few paragraphs I expect this to be one of the best yet.

Each book is its own story and I can't stress how important I find that after reading so many series that never seemed to be able to bring a story to an end in any of the books.

I enjoy sword and sorcery fantasy. Knights that defend the weak, wizards tempted by dark powers, and heroes that stand against the forces of evil all keep me turning pages late into the night. Jonathan Moeller’s work delivers on all fronts.

Jonathan is a prolific writer. In addition to the ten books that make up The Demonsouled and The Ghost series he has two other series, The Third Soul Series and The Tower of Endless Worlds that add another nine books to his list.

My greatest concern with his books is that I'll eventually read through them and there won't be another to pick up. I try to pace myself so that I always have a new book to look forward to reading. Fortunately, he continues to publish, and I hope he will continue to do so for many more years.

You can find out more about his books by going to his website at http://www.jonathanmoeller.com/writer/ As of today, Child of the Ghosts and Demonsouled, the first book in each of their respective series, are available free at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment